Chat Here

Add My Banner!!

SSSTOCK

- Friends Link -

Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bad Accident Experience

SWEAR IT, do not ever drive a car or motor while do it something else. Like call someone, short messages, or your focus is not on the road.


Last month, when I drive back to my home, I saw two motor cycles crashed each other. One of them did not wear a helmet. Then I walked close to accident scene, see what happened. The Guy, who did not wear helmet, drove his motor with smoking. The other victim was A Woman with his child, they wear helmet and drive slowly. The Guy get ANGRY and just RAN AWAY left the scene. Her child got broken arm.


Have you experienced with anything like that, like: hit-run or throw the responsibility. You need an attorney to help you. I found that http://www.accidents.com/ will give you solution for your problem. Not only solve auto accident, but medical accident, work accident, fall down accident, recreational accident, and many more. They will help you with the best attorney to find JUSTICE.

0 Comments: