Chat Here

Add My Banner!!

SSSTOCK

- Friends Link -

Promote Your Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Window Visor

Have you ever driven in a state of heavy rain and high winds, you need window visor. It like side window deflector that can help you keep the fresh air come from the outside. Fresh air can keep into your car while still raining. Choose the stylish and cool rain guards for your car. It can be used to cut down the airstream and raindrops. With this thing car will get more fashionable.


The most important think it can be lowered to help block light from the sun entering through the wind deflector.


Recently I bought a wind deflector for our family car and I would say it really is useful. The reason why I got a window deflector is that I got fed up with the window fogging and also I read some facts that it would keep the interior of the car free of smoke, because my wife is a smoker and I don’t like to cigarette smell and smoke circulating around the car.


That’s why suggest you all to buy window visor. Check here carid.com, it offer a variety of stylish wind deflectors and rain guards designed by the most popular brands for many different vehicle makes and models.

0 Comments: